12.15.2011

it just gets stranger.

please visit itjustgetstranger.blogspot.com  I would imagine that you would be just as entertained by the posts as i am.  This man is hilarious.

Another hilarious thing from today:  the lunch I had with Laura Baker, Cathy Cook, & Justin Hemsley.  We got on the subject of my scylla costume.  I searched all over the internet trying to find a picture of it, but couldn't.  You really just gotta see it in person. But i will try to provide an accurate description.  It is a spandex jump suit.  It is metallic yellow & red with a scale pattern all over.  As you zip up the back there is a nice hood that you have to put on.  On top of this hood is a triceratops size lizard head type thing.  It's fabulous.  But we were all doubled over laughing at all the ways we could think of to scare people while wearing this.  It was fantastic.

hilarious thing three:  skype with my best friends.  There is nothing like skyping with Brandon & Kalin to cheer me up.  I miss those two.  We had great talks about the old times & what the new times are going to be.  They were even so nice as to rate my outfit... such boys.  I met their nice roommate parker.  He wears glasses.  Brandon tried to teach me how to lift one eyebrow at a time. I just looked like a retard.  I tried to teach Brandon how to touch his nose with his tongue.  He didn't succeed.  I told them lots of stories.  They said i am not the same girl they left here, i feel like that is a good thing.  We shared lots of music, & then said goodbye.

Good news time!
  1. I am really liking numbered & bulleted lists lately.
  2. Roommates & I dyed more hair tonight.
  3. Doing that kept us from doing something that would have put us at risk for arrestment. (i don't think that is a word, but imma use it anyway)
  4. Today, i gained a whole new meaning for the phrase 'hump day'. but nothing dirty don't worry.
  5. today i have been good.  
  6. Mind over matter.
  7. I had a lesson with holly, then hopped right over to michael. Goodness i love to dance.
  8. Melanie & I bought our tickets for Sherlock Holmes 2!!
  9. My best friend is in love & has found the person she wants to marry. 
  10. I have already dibbsed planning the wedding.
bad news: i have two finals tomorrow, the first starting at 7.  & i am feeling like I won't be taking my religion one until friday... i am conflicted.

I am going to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment