12.14.2011

glee.

so because there is a special sort of comfort that comes from being with one's family, i am spending the night at my parents house once again.  I had the chance to watch the new glee from tonight.

it's just my luck that it was all about christmas with the one you love, & star wars.

i already know this christmas will be Blue & Green, not in good ways.  It will be filled with broken promises, wasted gifts, & plans that won't be carried out.  But to have star wars thrown in there... just not what i needed.

Thank goodness for three amazing friends who made all the difference today.

  • Laura Baker:  for coming to our Ballroom final, & the first thing she did was hug me tight, ask me how i am doing, & tell me we need to go to lunch soon.
  • Robyn Omer:  for planning our boyfriend bonfire, talks with mom, & shananigans for this weekend.
  • Kalin Ashby:  for being ever so sweet, & checking up on me right when i needed it most.  Some people just know me so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment