7.12.2011

success.

today has been a success.  things that aided in making my day so great:
alan gets home today.
i mastered my first dance test.
i made brent keck gasp! however, for the comment i made i feel i owe ben ralph cookies. my comment was completely harmless though.
i received my AP test scores, passed both of them.
cleaned my room, color coded my shirts, & again cleaned the chicken cage.
watched 'more than a game' & fell in love with basketball, also, lebron james.
volunteering at DI.  our supervisor, Lincoln, was extremely funny.  i insisted everyone put on grass hula skirts we found, & made it a party.  although, he may be somewhat of a creep considering he proceeded to text me for five hours after i had left. he did compliment my perfume though.
shopping!! it feels so good to buy cute things, it gives me a new lease on life.
  my purchases:
      1 tank top, gap
      2 yellow shirts, gap & pacsun
      & best of all, Rob and I both purchased 2 new pairs of panties, $2.99 each, vicky's of course
i figured out robyn is not one to go shopping with if you take a long time.
put up welcome home poster for the barney's... thank goodness for duct tape. (which i am sadden to say alan told me it did not stay up for when he returned)
searched all over for a 7 eleven that had free cups left... didn't find one, minor set back.
saw brittney gibby, from gold one class. i love seeing people unexpectedly.
ate the most delicious BLT sandwich, heavy on the T of course.
listening to songs i love
    stuck like glue-sugarland
    hello-martin solveig
    if i die young-band perry
    i got you-leona lewis
    the entire speak now album
almost finished my first humanities assignment
moved my desk away from the window. our house is getting brand new windows tomorrow!
saw alan, hugged alan, kissed alan, talked to alan, heard alan's signature animal noises.  which i love even though i give him a hard time about them, frankly i even missed them! i am so happy he is home.
home now, went to the storage room to say goodnight to the chicken, however, i forgot i had returned wyatt to alan:(
midnight snack: one cookie, two pickle 1/4's, & a round, ripe tomato, eaten like an apple.
bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment