7.09.2011

abc's of me.

Because I am super bored, & have nothing really better to do, here are a few things about me, 26 to be exact!

a: alan kendrick barney, my most wonderful boyfriend.
b: ballroom dancer.
c:  chicken, wyatt is his name.
d: down east basics employee
e:  even person.
f:  family, i love all of them.
g: glee.
h: hopeless romantic.
i: ice cream has a national holiday in my life.
j:  just give me food, i am usually always hungry.
k: karoline elizabeth sorensen.
l:  lane drifter.
m:  museum curator, that's what i want to be when i grow up.
n:  neverland, all you need is faith, trust, & pixie dust, only lacking the pixie dust... i'll get there soon.
o:  occasionally obnoxious.
p:  people pleaser.
q:  quirky.
r: rocky road is my favorite candy bar.
s:  sparkly, my favorite color.
t:  too blonde. it's not good.
u:  underage. only for 46 more days.
v:  very scared of heights, what hides in the dark, & failing.
w: worry, worry, worry. about everything.
x: x-ray, i have had too many, i need two hands & two feet plus more to count them all.
y:  The Y.
z:  zzzzzz, i love to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment