7.31.2011

my job.

i love the slippery concrete floor.  i love working on shipment, unpacking, & censoring all the brand new clothes.  i love using the cash register, & the card machine... i feel legit when i do.  i love re-folding, & stacking all of the core items, making them all flat & perfect.  It is relieving, & therapeutic for me.  i love my employee discount.  i love the girls i work with.  i really love people who will give me their phone number, but refuse to give me their name... then pay with a credit card, which has their name on it, & proceed to hand over the ID, which also has their name.  i love going back & adding people into the system when they leave.  i love getting clothing check calls, & having what they need; or having the right size for someone in the back.   i love the nice guy at pretzelmaker that gives me a discount every time go there on my breaks.  i love buying adorable little girl's hoodies in size 14 so i can wear it.  i love reading the new applications, & making fun of them with amy t.  i love cleaning the mirrors, dusting, & getting a breath of fresh air as i take out the trash. i especially love saturday nights when it's 8:58 & there is no one in the store, & we lock the doors right at 9:00, & get out by 9:11, then i get to have pizza, & watch goonies with my boyfriend.  i love my job.

1 comment:

  1. Remarkable things here. I'm very happy to look your post. Thanks a lot and I am looking ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    Look at my page; puño de camisa

    ReplyDelete