7.18.2011

3.

i would like to thank 3 people today for the things they did for me, my brother Nick, Michael Johnson, & my sister Brooke.
Nick asked me to take him on a walk this morning while i babysat him.  he allowed me to be a child for a bit while we ran through sprinklers, made wishes on dandelions, & had races all the way home.  Tonight Brooke let me continue that while we dressed up, and had a dance party.  We even made a video of it.  MJ took me to lunch, & talked me through every question i had about dance.  He really helps me keep going when i feel like giving up.  it's so funny how you can have the best day, & then have it shattered by something simple.  I guess the only thing i can do is not allow the situation to bother me, however difficult that is going to be.  i'll stay positive & hope for the best, even though i know it's the worst.  i'll hold back the tears, & keep my head high.  i wish i was a kid, it's like that saying, scraped knees hurt less than a broken heart.  things are so easy to deal with as a child, it only gets harder as you grow up.  you'd think it'd be opposite.  they get easier as it goes because you are smarter; the problems just become more & more complex.  i am looking forward to being an adult, but the problems that come with being an adult, i am learning to deal with them, & learning how to not let the little things upset me so much.  we'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment