5.03.2012

graddeashun.

I recently received this in the mail:
I have to admit I teared up a little.  This girl is like my little sister & she is GRADUATING! So, just get ready for some sweet sentimental memories.

Becky was the first person I met when I moved to my new house at the age of 4.  She lives two houses up the street from me & I have made that walk to her house&back billions of trillions of times.
We have been best friends for 15 years.  The only time I can ever remember us fighting, was over Barbie dolls/Bratz dolls.  We just don't fight.  One of my favorite things about Becky is that I know I can trust her with anything.  She knows more about me than probably anyone.  We frequently have long talks, where we just spill our guts to each other.  I know she is always there for me, & I am always there for her.  My best memories from any ward activity/ girl's camp involve her.  Her laugh is infectious.  I can't imagine growing up on 474 East without having her a walk away.  
I am extremely grateful to have her in my life, she is such a blessing.  
I can't believe that she will be graduating in 23 days & moving on to better things.  Many times she has expressed interest in going to hair school & I think this is a perfect place for her.  She is creative & dedicated to anything she does.  Whatever she does she WILL succeed.
A note to her:  Beck, I realize I am only 4 months older than you, but I feel somewhat motherly towards you.  I am so proud of everything you have done, and I am so lucky to have you as a friend.  I hope you realize you're stuck with me for the rest of your life.  So just be prepared for a future filled with exciting new adventures with me!! I love you so much, you are truly amazing!!
Love, Kare.
Girl's Camp '09
Summer '10 trip to Macey's
Summer '10 $1 movie.  What'd we see? "Last song" ;)
Girl's Camp '10
Black Friday Shopping '11
Black Friday '11
Christmas '11
It's simply how we do things.
She's stunning isn't she??




No comments:

Post a Comment