4.30.2012

scumbag immune system.

Alright, I've known for a long time that I am accident prone.  The proof of that comes in my 15 hospital-visit-inducing accidents since the fifth grade.  But never have I labeled myself as someone with a weak immune system... Until now I guess.  It's been nice weather, I have had pretty good sleeping patterns, & haven't been doing anything that would cause illness.  However, my immune system decided to take a vacation I guess.  I don't know what dying feels like, but as far as any experience I have goes, this feels pretty close.  Starting from my toes, my entire body aches, I am experiencing hot&cold flashes, my throat is seizing up, & very sore, my head, the entire thing, feels like it is going to explode, especially near my forehead, & back of my neck.  I have taken pain reliever, vitamin C, & NyQuil.  Nothing has helped so far.  Is it too much to ask for to just feel better? It's spring for goodness sakes! I am supposed to be enjoying the warm weather, getting a tan, wearing cute spring clothes, & loving baby animals.  Not wanting to be in bed all day, crying, & wearing sweats&hoodies...  If anyone possess any knowledge of how to cure me, please come forward.  Or if anyone just wants to come bring me soup, a good movie, & sit with me for a while, that'd be very much appreciated.  Although, I can't say it'll be pleasant.  This feeling awful has really affected my mood.  I have been catty to people I barely know & had complaints from people I do know that I don't seem happy anymore.  Well, I've made myself some chicken noodle soup & I think I feel the NyQuil kicking in.  So here is to hoping these drugs cure me.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment