5.03.2012

get ready for it...

The trip down memory lane coupled with the fact that my best friends come home from college tomorrow is going to be the reason for more sentimentalness & photo overload, so brace yourselves.

Kalin Ashby & Brandon Hoefer.
How on earth do I describe these two??
I can't even find the words to say how much they mean to me.  We have been best friends since Sophomore year.  I wouldn't have survived high school without them.  We have been through so much that our lives rival any bad day time soap opera, no joke.  Who can count the relationships&love triangles that went on in our group of friends, the scandals, & the secrets.  None of that matters though, because the inside jokes, amazing adventures, & priceless memories outshine any of the bad things.  These boys have helped me learn what it truly means to be a friend.  I have made some HUGE mistakes, & they have stuck by me through thick&thin, for that I am eternally grateful.  I know they will always give me a brutally honest opinion on anything when I need help.  I will always remember, the summer nights, halo sessions, dance parties, bonfires, mornings by the T, homework help, movies, dates, drives, & talks that made up my high school years.

Me&B
Peaks '09 Once when we were babies.
 Prom '11
 Nose-Goes
 Once I told him I'd love him until he was taller than me.  Never did I think he'd actually pass me.  Needless to say, I still love him.
Graduation!! June '11
I made his family calendar! 
December '11

Me&Kalin
Summer '09 Babies again.
Summer '09
Homecoming '09 
Sadies '09
We dance battle.  I always win.
Prom '10
Summer Lovin'  '10
Summer '10
He actually let me paint his nails!! Some night in '11 
Black Friday Shopping '11 
December '11

Classic Us.
These kids are awesome.  & I am SO extremely excited to have them back for the summer!! 
So, let the good times keep rolling! I love you both!:)

Now, let's talk about the fourth person in that last picture, I couldn't talk about Brandon&Kalin without her coming up. They're the three best friends that anybody could have & we'll never ever ever ever leave each other.
Alright, Candace Shurtliff
My best friend since we were dust specks in heaven.
That, & maybe this are all you need to know.
Lake Powell '10
Bonfires Summer '10
October '10
Thanksgiving Trip to Overton '10

Yep, that's my best friend. 
Graduation '11
Summer '11 
December '11
& we can't forget this!
Alright, well it's 5:45 in the morning, maybe it's time to do something other than blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment