4.02.2012

"Maybe,

...I could just let myself sulk and feel sorry for myself; it would be a whole lot easier, thats for sure. BUT thats just not who I am. I'm happy. I like feeling happy. I am starting to see laugh lines on my face, and I'm actually completely fine with it. There is light in [almost] every dark room, you just have to train your eyes to adjust to it."

Only the best inspiration from the person who is always there for me when I need someone the most.

Literally, from dust specks in heaven, to junior high, to high school, to months of fighting, to surviving college, & everything in between, we have stuck by each other through thick & thin.  When I say always, I mean any time of the day or night, any distance, for any reason, we will be there coming up with crazy ways to escape our problems, agreeing with the other completely, or trying to really figure things out. 
We are there for each other. 
Because that's just what sisters do. 

We were there for the awkward Junior High phase.
As well as the equally awkward High School phase.
We spent summers going crazy in Lake Powell,
& goofing of at summer night bonfires.
We made it through it all & graduated together. 
We even coordinated our pose when they called our name during the graduation ceremony.
Now we are taking on college life & everything that gets thrown our way.
In only the best attire to do so... 
The bestest friends ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment