3.23.2012

what a wonderful world.

20 Reasons why today was wonderful:

  1. Back-up auditions are over, no more stressing about that.
  2. I made myself waffles for breakfast.
  3. Talking with a very fantastic person in the sun this morning.
  4. Owning my Spanish test today.
  5. I actually went to ALL of my classes today, miracle.
  6. Selling the last of my Concert tickets.
  7. Enjoying the sun with two new, wonderful friends. 
  8. Making a new ladybug friend.
  9. Eating a Graham Canyon ice cream cone, outside, at six o' clock, sun still shining.
  10. A sincere compliment from an unexpected individual.
  11. My best friends coming back from their honeymoon.
  12. Although it was somewhat sad, getting kicked out because the happy couple needed 'adult time.'
  13. Getting an immense amount of Spanish homework done.
  14. A visit from someone I love seeing.
  15. Goodnight kisses.
  16. Walmart adventures with Kelli.
  17. Making awesome, psychedelic cupcakes.
  18. Stretching sessions with Melanie & Kelli.
  19. The awesome moment when I flung a book at Kelli & hit her right in the funny bone.
  20. Realizing I get to sleep in tomorrow.


my new ladybug friend.
the delicious ice cream cone.
psychedelic cupcakes.
(I will be blogging more about these in the future.)

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment