3.09.2012

quirks.


  1. I eat my pizza from the crust to the tip.
  2. I always use the middle stall in the bathroom.
  3. If I am asked to pick a random number, it will usually end in a 3 or a 7.
  4. I really enjoy when my clothes don't match.
  5. I will always go in to deposite checks.  If the lobby of the bank is closed, I will wait until the next day, in order to avoid the drive through window.
  6. I love criminal & doctor shows.
  7. I have a strong dislike for assigned reading.
  8. I count in sets of 8.
  9. When i count with my fingers I start with my thumb, then index finger, then middle finger, pinky, & then my ring finger.
  10. I blush a lot.
  11. I smell my hair when I am nervous or thinking really hard.
  12. I do not like ballet flats.
  13. My pintrest quote board & songs on my ipod are things I am too scared to say.  
  14. I enjoy gruesome zombie video games.
  15. I have extremely sensitive ears.
  16. I ramble when I get nervous.
  17. When i give public speeches I talk extremely fast.
  18. i wash my hands with cold water in the morning to wake me up.
  19. If someone is upset with me, or i think they might be, I have to fix it.
  20. I am a hopeless romantic.
  21. I always overpack for any event.
  22. I get attached quickly.  To anything, ideas, clothes, choreography, people, etc. 
  23. I eat the outside edge of things before I eat the middle.
  24. I drop my g's.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh we use our fingers in the same way when we count.
    how did i not know that we are so alike?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAha I always loved that you ate your pizza like that. ALso, I count like that with my fingers and everyone always asks why and I think its because I got it from you! LOve it:)

    ReplyDelete