3.31.2012

python hunters.

I don't know what demon came into my mind & convinced me it would be a good idea to watch the National Geographic series Python Hunters, but for the last 45 minutes, I was paralyzed by fear, curled in a ball on my couch.  I literally could not move, & I may have started crying a bit.  I'd change the channel, but the remote is far out of reach.  My mind will not let my body put my feet on the ground.  I just recently tried to get up to sort my laundry, & ended up climbing all over the furniture to get my laundry over to the couch.  I know that if I step on the floor the burmese pythons that are hiding under my couch will bite my ankles.  So for now I remain sitting on my couch sorting laundry, climbing over furniture to get something, & avoiding looking at the TV which is still playing the all-day marathon of Python Hunters.  I hope Bennie gets home soon & can hand me the remote.
I hate snakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment