9.24.2011

quiet nights at home.

in high school i remember always having my weekends planned way in advance.  I always had to do something friday & saturday night, staying home was not an option.  I needed to return to school with exciting stories of my weekend.

now, all i look forward to is being able to relax, in my sweats, at home.  school wears me out all week:  too much homework, excessive stair climbing, significant lack of sleep, unbearable stress.  i savor the moments when i can curl up on the couch with my book, paint my nails, indulge in warm delights, watch a nice movie, even get a head start on my homework.
quiet weekends are nice.  i am starting to like them a lot.  

oh p.s.  got glasses! do i look more intelligent?
 four eyes.
my pondering face.
 what do you think?

P.P.S.  i get tired of things really fast, hence the title of my blog changing... a lot.  my name starts with K, so this title makes sense.  however, my lovely roommates, who have introduced me to so many time-wasting, yet hilarious youtube videos, showed me this one.  it has nothing to do with my blog, i just stole the line, cause it works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment