9.18.2011

cleaning&random tidbits.

cleaning in college is a different experience.

today i mopped with an actual mop for the first time, rather than a swiffer.

i also did not want to walk to the multi-purpose building to rent a vacuum & then haul it to my apartment, use it, & haul it back.

so i used a lint roller across my floor. I might add that it proved highly effective.

Today i also attended my first BYU game as a student, second row in the north endzone.  & we lost.

it's one thing to lose in a well played game, but the way the team was playing was pitiful.

Waiting for my shoes, & glasses to come in! I hate waiting for things after i order them.  & i don't like never getting any mail! Please write me if you are ever bored, i love letters!!

I have been very into spanish lately.  THis might have to do with my two spanish classes i am loving right now.  But on Netflix all i watch now are movies in spanish! Yay for second languages!

I love the city lights.

Bed time!

1 comment:

  1. I like the lint roller for a vacuum bit. Sounds just like the karoline I know and love!

    ReplyDelete