9.12.2011

college life.

college has taken over my life, thus the lack in me blogging.

I am on campus all day going up & down those awful stairs.

I am trying to figure out what on earth i will eat, because we have no actual food.

I am up late trying to do homework whilst my roommates & I do what we do best, creep on the boys across the street, or rag on the pretty girls in the building next door with all the guy friends, or watch pointless videos on youtube.

I just finished 'writing' a three page paper on the crashing Greek economy, & how it effects study abroad programs that is due tomorrow. (thanks to my dad for helping me understand economics in a hurry, & coming up with an outline.) Now i get to commence my 40 pages of reading for my writing class, complete 2 punctuation quizzes, 20 pages for spanish, & 8 spanish grammar exercises.

Tomorrow I have to watch a movie for religion, type a one page paper on my reaction, read 4 chapters of the book of mormon, answer questions on these chapters, do 6 spanish grammar exercises, & revise my spanish paper i wrote.

People say the years they were in college are the best years of their life.


I am still trying to figure out why.

1 comment:

  1. KARO----!!!
    I'm sorry! School is a pain in the butt!!! haha
    If you ever want to talk I will listen even though I may not seem like it. I promise! ;)
    I would offer my help with school but... as we both know I am not the smartest when it comes to school!!!
    BRANDON aka boyfriend

    ReplyDelete