8.13.2011

what a day.

my day started with sitting in the hospital due to the awful burns on my arm.  the six blisters are 1/2 an inch off my arm, yellowy, & gross.  i have to keep it wrapped for a month, it's okay though, i get pink coban, or from my training at downeast, technically the color would be rose of sharon.  Man, downeast never fails to entertain me with their outrageous clothing & color names. because of the long wait at the hospital, i was late to work, but that's okay, i worked an 8 hour shift anyway... i was on register all day, & sara told me i am really good with customers, so it wasn't bad at all.  so, being it kalin's last day up here, we went to an owlz baseball game.  it was bittersweet.  the game was fun, & ice cream after, (of course, cause i saw chance, man how i love that kid!)  three of my best friends are moving away, & i'm not okay with it.  we don't hang out everyday, but i can call them my brothers.  we are the best friends that i tell them everything big in my life.  best friends that i'd sit by their hospital beds if anything ever happened to them.  best friends that know all the quirks we have, & love each other anyway.  best friends that are at the top of the list to be at my wedding.  best friends that i can tell anything to.  best friends that we can be so rude, & do horrible things, but we forgive each other anyway.  best friends that have so many memories anything reminds me of them.  best friends that have countless inside jokes, memories of sneaking out, parties, & staying up late laughing our guts out.  best friends that can get so infuriated with each other, & get over it in a minute.  best friends that are straight with each other, & tell the truth.  best friends that when they leave, i will cry.  but it's not goodbye, hopefully only a see you later... growing up kinda sucks sometimes!
Brandon, Kalin, Jake... I'm really gonna miss you!
*picture from Sadies 2009, they leave tomorrow, & i still haven't figured out the answer to that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment