8.17.2011

slump.

i'm in a slump, a friend slump.
1:  i have one best friend that i never see, and never really do anything with.
2: i had one best friend. but we haven't talked in over a month. i know i was the one who made that decision at first.  but now i really do miss her.  but i'm afraid she won't like how i've changed. and i know she doesn't like who i spend my time with these days.
3:  i had a group of friends who i did everything with one time.  but now it feels like i'm only their friend if it's convinient for them.  what great friends.
4:  i have two best friends.  unfortunately they happen to be living four hours away now.

hopefully i can get out of this slump soon...

1 comment:

  1. I'm ALWAYS gonna love who you are... nothing would ever change that. :) I dont know why we arent talking, concidering we are BOTH in a friend slump. when you wanna see me, call me. I have been waiting. not going anywhere. <3

    I love you Kare.. and I have missed you a ton.
    -Bet you can guess who this is from-

    ReplyDelete