1.04.2012

it's tomorrow.

school.  it starts again tomorrow. i am not happy about that.  quite frankly i am extremely distressed.  My mother took me & my roommates to costco to stock up on food, & when she tried to leave, i started hyperventilating...  then when she really did leave, i started crying.  To add to that, my best friend came to say goodbye before he left for Dixie in the morning, & i started crying when he was leaving too!! (we also did happen to be on the stairwell right outside my apartment where i had to say goodbye to another boy not too long ago, which brought back those hidden tears.) What is this?? I have serious dread about going to school tomorrow.  Weirdly enough, i am not looking forward at all to my dance classes...


  • Am i excited to be back in my apartment with Kelli & Melanie? yes.  New roommate? haven't really seen much of her. She seems nice, & has a sewing machine, this looks very promising.  
  • Am i excited for my humanities & spanish class? slightly. the homework? please don't even get me started.
  • Am i excited to be dancing with my new partner? extremely!!


I have a really bad cut on my finger, sad tears cause my friends are leaving, upset tears cause school is starting, i still have 7 bags to unpack, & i am very sick.
Shall i watch Sherlock until i fall asleep? yes, i shall
problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment