6.21.2012

Tales Of Mere Existence.

This sounds all too familiar. 
Procrastination will be the death of me.

Remember the post just below this? When I was so excited to be done with school?
Well... In order to appease my parents & make up for the less than pleasing tests scores from the past year, I am currently enrolled in
Student Development 109: Learning to learn.
It's full of freshman & it makes me feel like I am in high school.
My parents are hoping it helps me learn to be a better student, so am I for that matter.
Cross our fingers I can learn something & make it through another term of school...
I say now that I will not be doing spring or summer next year, if this rings true my weeks in school count will be somewhere around 100.
100 weeks of school!! You'd think I like it here or something.

On a happier note, I am the TA for the Spring 280 Class.
The students are great. The teacher is great.
I love it.

P.S. 60 days till I go to Portland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment