11.29.2011

oh grandma.

These are the messages i received from my grandmother today.  I guess she likes to give my phone number, address, & photos of me to boys whom I have never met.
gotta love grandmothers.

I would just like to let everyone in on a secret.  My dance coach is possibly the wisest person I know.
 Last week when we had breakfast, i had mentioned the current trouble with my relationship status.  Today during my lesson, we were discussing all the great dramas in the world of ballroom dancers.
Being the caring person he is, he asked if there was any progress in my relationship, & I relayed to him that the involved male has yet to make a decision.  
My coach then stated, "You two don't talk anymore, you don't do things together, you don't make time for each other.  Don't you think the decision has already been made?"
This has had me thinking all afternoon.
Has it been made?

On a different note.
yesterday, out of sheer boredom, i broke down and actually pinned something on Pintrest.  Previously i only had an account to follow things, & get ideas.  
but i have been sucked in.
i have two boards.
1: for quotes & sayings
2: (the more important one) for all things harry potter

As i was looking through my collection of harry potter pictures, & the ones found on pintrest, i will admit, i shed a tear or two.  
i am a potter nerd.

one last note.
i've got my michael buble, mariah carey, grinch, radio disney, christina, relient k, glee, & j. biebs.
my christmas playlist is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment